Your Browser may not be enabled for Cookies (if logon fails, please check this)
Please identify yourself by entering your SiteName and the Password that identifies you to the EYSA Referees, and click "Logon"
- Forgotten your SiteName?
- Try a combination of your First, Middle, and Last names. For example: JohnEPublic or JohnPublic or JohnEarlPublic.
- Forgotten your Password
- Enter your SiteName at EYSA Referees above and click "Logon"
If you have never logged on at EYSA Referees, try looking over Logon: Passwords. If you're still uncertain how to proceed, contact Webmaster@EYSAReferees.org for assistance.
The season starts in late March/early April.
|Are You a New Referee?|
If you are new to refereeing there is a lot of information about Refereeing within the EYSA area if you go to Information:FAQ
(On the left, click on "Information" then "FAQ.")
There is also information in the Information:Documents section.
(On the left, click on "Information" then "Documents.")
- EYSA 2014 Handbook - Rules for U08-U12 Recreational games within EYSA
- New Certified Referee Guide 2014 - What are the next steps after completing a New Referee Clinic
- EYSA Referee Referee Reference Card - A printable sheet containing the MOD (U08-U12) rules differences
The following paperwork must be on file in order to referee for EYSAReferees.
Everyone needs to apply for Risk Management Assessment (RMA) - no actual paperwork required, just applying online is sufficient.
Under 18 Years Old:
1) Parent/School Form signed by Referee, Parent and School
2) Proof of Age (e.g. copy of birth certificate or Visa)
These forms can be found under "Services", then "Paperwork".
These forms can be uploaded to the website under "Services", "Paperwork" then "Upload". Or they can be mail to us at:
7410 85th Ave SE
Mercer Island, WA 98040
To check the status of your paperwork and your certification go to "Referee" then "Status".