Your Browser may not be enabled for Cookies (if logon fails, please check this)
Please identify yourself by entering your SiteName and the Password that identifies you to the EYSA Referees, and click "Logon"
- Forgotten your SiteName?
- Try a combination of your First, Middle, and Last names. For example: JohnEPublic or JohnPublic or JohnEarlPublic.
- Forgotten your Password
- Enter your SiteName at EYSA Referees above and click "Logon"
If you have never logged on at EYSA Referees, try looking over Logon: Passwords. If you're still uncertain how to proceed, contact Webmaster@EYSAReferees.org for assistance.
Our next matches are the Boys & Girls Club Spring leagues. They are currently available for self-assigning.
The following paperwork must be on file in order to referee for EYSAReferees.
1) Apply for Risk Management Assessment (RMA) - no actual paperwork required, just applying online is sufficient
2) Fill out Direct Deposit information
Under 18 Years Old:
1) Parent/School Form signed by Referee, Parent and School
2) Proof of Age (e.g. copy of birth certificate or passport)
These forms can be found under Services:Paperwork.
These forms can be uploaded to the website under Services:Paperwork:Upload. Or they can be mail to us at:
6401 82nd Ave SE
Mercer Island, WA 98040
To check the status of your paperwork and your certification go to Referee:Status.
|Are You a New Referee?|
If you are new to refereeing there is a lot of information about Refereeing within EYSA if you go to Information:FAQ
If you just became a certified referee, you are probably asking "What Now"?
There is also information in the Information:Documents section.