EYSA Referees



Required Paperwork for EYSAPrintable

EYSA Referees makes a concerted effort to comply with all applicable Federal, State, and local rules and regulations that apply to the operation of the various Programs we are responsible for. Some of the Programs require that we have on file specific forms to permit participation (the requirements vary, depending upon the specific Program you are interested in). Some Paperwork only has to be provided once, other Paperwork requires that it be renewed each year.

Before you can referee games for EYSA you must complete the paperwork. All referees must:

If you are under 18 years old, you will also need to provide EYSA with:

  • Proof of age (i.e. a copy of a driver's license, birth certificate or passport). This proof can be uploaded at Services:Paperwork:Upload

Last Updated August 3, 2020