The Referee-in-Pool requirements are:
- Each team needs at least one Ref-in-Pool signed up with EKCSRA.
- Ref-In-Pools must be a Grassroots certified referee.
- Ref-in-Pool must be 16 years or older.
- A team may have more than one Ref-in-Pool.
- The Ref-in-Pool(s) for a team must officiate a total of at least 10 games as either an Assistant Referee (AR) or Center Referee (CR) during the fall season (Sept-Dec).
- If a Ref-in-Pool signs up to support more than one team, the number of games they officiate will be divided evenly between the teams.
- The referee must have a close family member on the team if the referee is a "paying member" of EKCSRA. A "paying member" is a referee who pays EKCSRA annually (about $25) to get access to games before non-paying members do. Otherwise, the referee doesn't have to have a close family member on the team.
Referee Certification Clinics will be held this summer throughout EYSA. Click here for clinic dates.
For more about becoming a referee see Becoming a Referee.