The Eastside Youth Soccer Association Referees Site provides many useful functions that are only available to registered users. To access these tools, you must Logon to the Site by entering your EYSA Referees SiteName and Password. Please review the following information to facilitate logging onto the Site:
- You know your SiteName and Password
- Click to Logon. Enter your SiteName and Password. Click the "Logon" button.
- You have previously logged onto the site, but have forgotten your Password
- Click to Logon: Reset Password and follow the instructions there
- You are not registered as a Referee, Assignor, Coach, or Club Officer
- Click to Logon: Register and fill out the applicable form fields. We'll take a look at your Registration information and notify you by return Email when you are activated (patience is a good thing!!!)
- You are registered with EYSA Referees, but don't know your SiteName or Password
- Your SiteName is the Name you provided when you registered with www.eysareferees.org. Send Email to Webmaster@EYSAReferees.org requesting your Password be reset (be sure to tell them who YOU are). If you just completed Logon: Register, wait at least 2 normal working days to receive approval. Watch the email address you provided during Registration for notification.
A comment about your Password
Anyone who figures out your SiteName and Password combination can logon to the Site and interact with the Site as if they were you. This is NOT a desirable thing, so PLEASE set your password wisely (use letters and numbers, no common names, etc.)! For the same reason, remember to logoff when you are done working in the secure Areas.
Set your Password carefully and protect it!